me

me

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Planet Base preview

           today is the preview of Planet Base I got to play the tutorial to learn to basics of the 

the game. It was very fun, you  get to build lots of buildings to keep your people alive. In the 

tutorial I got to build an airlock, a mine, a solar panel, a dorm, a food making place, a 

hospital, a metal making place, a landing pad, an air maker, and a water maker. You need 

different people to do different thing to stay alive, all of people except for 1 died so would 

have lost the game soon if I hadn't built a landing pad I would have lost the game. You 

need to build fast if you wan to stay alive.
The menu lets you build, change speed, and other things i didn't do in the tutorial. You can 

also build things inside the buildings. The robots seem to do most of the construction which 

doesnt take to long. overall it is a great game so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment