me

me

Thursday, 19 November 2015

Planet Base day 4

          Todays plan is to fix all the mistakes to day. I am running low on food so the first thing 

I should do is get the food problem sorted out. I also need the control center to finish so i 

can get the starport to get more people quicker. I also would like to get the milestones so i 

can play on a new planet. I would like to get more metal so stuff can get built faster. 

everything else seems to be going fine... for now.                                                                                               

          The first few days are going great, I have fixed the food problem and im building a 

second bio dome just in case. I am going to build more power things next. The power 

problem is getting very bad i had to cancel the construction of the bio dome so they would 

do mode work on the power genarators. I need spares now. well this is great...


         Well i had to restart AGAIN so now i have a good understanding of the game so i 

hope i don't die. This is my game so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment